Some of the tournament prizes include:
closest to the pin, closest to the line (straightest shot), longest drive, and an all-expenses paid Alaskan Cruise for the hole-in-one prize. We will also have a nice prize for the winning team. Palmetto Bay Designs is also going to raffle off a golf bag for the golfers who purchase mulligans. Each golfer can purchase two mulligans (use one per side) with each mulligan costing $5.
Anyone can attend the After Party. The After Party should be a lot of fun. Dress is casual. DJ Tim Brown scheduled to entertain all night (6PM-11PM), a menu of sliders, veggies, mash potato bar, and pulled Cajun chicken. The party starts at 6 PM and will go until 11 PM.
The raffle drawings and silent auction items will be done at 9 PM and you must be present to win.
The tickets for the After Party will be available beginning Wednesday. Remember, tickets are $30/individual or $50/couple. There are 300 tickets available to sale including the golfers.
Here are a few of the silent auction items.
- party rental from Kids R kids
- 14-person sky box rental along with 20 tickets for any regular season Charlotte Knight?s baseball game
- gift certificates from the Croquet Club- two certificates for two hours of play for 4 people and two certificates for one free annual membership
- a family consultation with Kane Family Chiropractics
- a gas grill from Lowe?s Home Improvement
- an autographed Arnold Palmer print
- a condo at the beach for a week or weekend
- a free teeth whitening at Smiles by Design in Baxter
- golf bag from Palmetto Bay Designs
- a certificate for a free Family Membership to the Beach & Swim Center
- * Panther?s Gear and certificates from Town Tavern.
Registration is still open for golf teams. Register now to confirm your spot. Register online a tcmayorscup.com/registration/.