We all know 2009 was a tough year for home sales. But the Fort Mill – Tega Cay?s Century 21? First Choice team met the challenge head on with a positive outcome.
The CENTURY 21? Carolinas Mega Awards Conference was held this last week in Myrtle Beach, SC. Century 21? Realtors? and Brokers from both North And South Carolina attended the awards conference. The real estate agents at Century 21? First Choice office, owned and operated by Pete Hall based in Fort Mill SC, received many awards for their outstanding customer service and home sales volume in 2009.
Pictured above left to right ? Laura Pogue, Pete Hall, Linda Hall, Alex Dewey, Carmen Miller
The Century 21? First Choice Award Recipients are:
- Century 21? First Choice Office Pete Hall -? Gold Medallion Office, Quality Service Pinnacle Office
- Linda Hall Team – Centurion Team, President’s Team Award, and Quality Service Pinnacle
- Carmen Miller – Masters Emerald and Quality Service
- Laura Pogue – Masters Emerald and Quality Service
- Debbie Taylor – Masters Emerald and Quality Service
- Alex Dewey – Masters Ruby and Quality Service
- Jessica Sullivan – Quality Service
- Kellye Coltharp – Quality Service Pinnacle
Home Sales Ranking within South Carolina
- Century 21? First Choice – 6th in State
- Linda Hall Team – 2nd in State
- Debbie Taylor Group – 5th in State
- Carmen Miller – 17th in State
- Laura Pogue – 22 in State
- Kellye Coltharp – 32 in State
- Alex Dewey – 41 in State
CENTURY 21? First Choice has served the Fort Mill SC area real estate needs for over 30 years and provides one of the most comprehensive residential brokerage services anywhere and is affiliated with the market-leading Century 21? Real Estate LLC. For more information, contact a real estate professional at CENTURY 21? First Choice. www.fortmillsc.com.
[…] information, contact a real estate professional at CENTURY 21? First Choice. http://www.fortmillsc.com.Click to to read about 2009 award recipientsTags: century 21, Fort Mill News, fort mill real estate Similar Posts:Century 21 First Choice Voted […]