It’s Tega Cay’s 34th Anniversary on July 4th this year 2016! Watch last years Talk of the Town video to get an idea of what the day is like. Last years vide post link Tega Cay 4th of July video blog post.
It’s a fun pack day of events in Tega Cay, SC. The day starts off with the annual Land Parade, starting at 9:00 AM. After the parade, catch one of the trolleys (pick up at Glennon Center, Runde Park, Tega Cay Elementary School) and head down to Windjammer for the Canoe Joust at 11:00. The Boat Parade will depart from Nivens Creek at 11, and make its way around the peninsula, landing at Windjammer at 12:30. Hang out at Windjammer for the 1:00 Carolina Show Ski Team’s Performance.
After you’ve had a chance to rest and clean up, join the Tega Cay Lions Club for their annual Fish Fry from 4:30-7:30. Following the Fish Fry join us for the City Ceremonies and our Birthday Party (with cake!). At 9:30, we?ll end the celebration under the stars enjoying the fireworks.
Here is the schedule:
- Monday, July 4th, 2016 9:00 am Red, White & Blue Golf Tournament Sign-??up at TCGC Pro Shop or call (803) 548-??3500
- 9:00-??10:30 Land Parade ? Tega Cay Drive
- 11:00 Boat Parade Begins ? Nivens Creek Landing 11:00
- Canoe Joust ? Windjammer when the Boat Parade Arrival at Windjammer
- 1:00-??2:00 Ski Show -?? Carolina Show Ski Team ? Windjammer
- 3:00-??5:00 Splish-??n-??Splash Summer Bash ?? Golf Course Pavilion Area Water Inflatables, DJ, face painting (free admission)
- 4:30-??7:30 Lion’s Club Fish Fry ? Glennon Center. Tickets available in advance or at the event. Call (803) 369-??3013.
- 7:30 ? 8:15 City Ceremonies & Birthday Party ? Glennon Center 9:30 Fireworks ? Lawn at Glennon Center
More info at the City of Tega Cay Website