Tega Cay’s Spring Pick-Me-Up week kicks off Saturday, April 11th with a city-wide cleanup event and picnic at Trailhead Park at 9am. Individuals and groups will go to predetermined locations throughout Tega Cay to perform a variety of tasks on trials, parks and neighborhoods. Please bring your yard tools.
At 12 Noon, all volunteers will enjoy a free hot dog picnic at Pitcairn Park!
For the rest of the week through Friday, April 17th, enjoy free curbside pickup of yard debris and small household items. There will also be a reduced cost for items requiring a disposal fee.
Saturday, April 11 thru Friday, April 17
Free daily curbside pickup of yard debris & small household items
Reduced cost for items requiring a disposal fee:
• Brush over 4” diameter or 5’ long – $40/ pickup truck load
• Large household furnishing – $20 each
• Refrigerators/freezers (certified to be Freon free) – $80 each
• Homeowner’s construction material – $40/ pickup truck load
• Power equipment must have fluids removed
Does not include:
• Roofing materials, contractor’s materials
• Auto parts, industrial/commercial waste, hazardous materials
*Fees must be paid at the Tega Cay’s Administration Office before pickup