This Tega Cay citywide cleanup event kicks off a week of free daily curbside pickup of yard debris and small household items (reduced cost for larger items). Pickup service begins April 21st and ends April 28th
- FREE DAILY CURBSIDE PICKUP OF YARD DEBRIS & SMALL HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
- Reduced cost for items requiring a disposal fee*
- Brush over 4” diameter or 5’ long – $50/ pickup truck load
- Large household furnishings – $25 each
- Refrigerators/freezers (certifi ed to be Freon free) – $85 each
- Homeowner’s construction material – $50/ pickup truck load
- Landscape Timbers/Crossties – $100 pickup truck load
- Does not include: Roofing materials, contractor’s materials, auto parts, industrial/commercial waste, hazardous materials. Power equipment must have fluids removed.
*Fees must be paid at City Hall before pickup.
The second part of the event is Saturday, April 21st at 9 am which is a volunteer based CITY WIDE CLEAN UP KICKOFF EVENT & PICNIC! Volunteers should meet at Trailhead Park to receive free supplies. Individuals and groups will then be dispersed to predetermined locations throughout Tega Cay to perform a variety of cleanup
tasks. Many trails, parks and neighborhoods will be included. Please bring your yard tools. At noon, all volunteers will enjoy a free hot dog picnic at Windjammer Park. For more info contact Joey Blethen at 548-3512, firstname.lastname@example.org or Tim Gillette at 548-3512, email@example.com.